Welcome to The World Federation Against Drugs
WFAD is a multilateral community of non-governmental organisations and individuals. We share a common concern that illicit drug use is undercutting traditional values and threatening the existence of stable families, communities, and government institutions throughout the world. Our aim is to work for a drug-free world.
Please select a country
Deputy Attorney General James M. Cole delivers remarks at the Office of National Drug Control Policy Drug Policy Reform Conference
Written by: News Editor
- UK: Number of pensioners visiting A&E for cannabis and...
- Good news from Canada: B.C. pot petition fails to get enough...
- Nigerian farmers abandon food crops for cannabis
- FDA-approved medical marijuana clinical trial gets underway...
- Despite sky-high tobacco taxes and ad bans, some Europeans...
Written by: Torgny Peterson
Marijuana remains illegal under U.S. federal law. Despite this, and with the support of the Obama Administration, Pot States are now breaking federal law to provide pot to their citizens. Now, a few...[Continue]
Written by: Slum Child Foundation
Please read our report here (PDF - 3MB).