Welcome to The World Federation Against Drugs
Rima Saade Turk, 48 years, Secretary General at Nusroto Association, drug and rehabilitation center, Cenacle of the Son of Man, Lebanon
Why are you here?
I am here because my organization is member of the World Federation Against Drugs and because I am nominated to be the representative of Asia in the board of WFAD. I want to share experiences with other grass-root organizations and I want to increase our knowledge on drugs and treatment. More
Please select a country
Written by: News Editor
- Netherlands: Councils can ban tourists from coffee shops,...
- Crime up in Denver five months into legal pot sales
- More than 10,000 toddlers in the United States are receiving...
- U.S: Attorney General Holder on heroin and prescription drugs
- Cybercrime experts tackle the criminal exploitation of...
Written by: Torgny Peterson
NGO Preporod, on the occasion of 26 June, its own 8th anniversary and the International Day Against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
Written by: Preporod