Welcome to The World Federation Against Drugs
Please select a country
Written by: News Editor
Written by: Torgny Peterson
Written by: Saul Takahashi, Human Rights Lawyer
What is the international drug control regime?
The international drug control regime is based on three international conventions: the 1961 Single Convention against Narcotic Drugs, the 1971 Convention on Psychotropic Substances, and the 1988 UN Convention against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and...[Continue]
- WFAD member Foundation for Democratic Initiatives and...
- Sri Lanka: measures needs to be taken to protect youth from...
- Parents Contre la Drogue (P.C.D): A Country in Transformation?
- UYDEL promotes preventive laws for drug and substance abuse...
- BRAZIL: Concerned politicians are mentored on Preventive Cities