WFAD has the privilege to be supported by many members, either both individuals or organisations. Each member is doing great work regarding drug prevention, harm-reduction, and recovery within the field. We, at WFAD, want to highlight these wonderful projects and activities and are, therefore, creating our very first magazine with and for our members. The magazine is to be published in the beginning of 2021.
We cannot do this without your help! Hence, we would like to ask you to submit an article about your organisation and/or project to before December 11, 2020. Your article can vary from 1 to 3 pages and we would appreciate if you can include pictures as well, to give everyone an even better insight in what your organisation and project is all about.
The following questions can be of help during the writing process but it is not a requirement to answer them all. You can pick and choose or add others to your article:
- Introduction: ‘who are you?’
- What does your organisation stand for? Which message are you bringing into your work?
- What kind of projects/work are you currently working with/on?
- What do you consider your ‘most successful’ project/work? What has given you the greatest satisfaction in regards of helping people?
- Has WFAD been a help to you as an organisation or to any of your projects? If yes, how?
- Have you collaborated with other WFAD member organisations?
- What does WFAD membership mean to you?