To protect our future generation from the destructive effects of drugs and chemicals so that they can freely improve their quality of life and thus create a better future for themselves and others.
1. Educate children and young people about drugs and their consequences and to strengthen their self-esteem.
2. Educate parents about drugs and their effects and how they should be able to communicate more easily about drugs with their children and thus help them.
3. Train staff at companies, schools, etc.
4. Inform companies and the public about the effects of drugs so they are motivated to take greater social responsibility and want to support our educational campaigns.
5. That famous role models show that they distance themselves from drugs and that they abstain from drugs.
This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Only fill in if you are not human