INTER-ACTIONS est une ONG congolais créée en 1998 dont la mission est d’orienter l’homme vers un développement d’auto – prise en charge.
INTER-ACTIONS a comme domaines d’intervention : la lutte contre les drogues et la toxicomanie ; la lutte contre la discrimination et les violences basées sur le genre ; la promotion des droits humains, la gestion pacifique des conflits ; la promotion du genre ; la lutte contre le VIH/sida et IST ; la promotion de la santé sexuelle et reproductive; la nutrition et sécurité alimentaire ; l’aide urgence et humanitaire ; l’Eau-Hygiène-Assainissement ; la réhabilitation des infrastructures socio- économiques de base.
Ses actions ciblent essentiellement les femmes, les enfants, les adolescents et jeunes adultes.
Rayon d’action : les Provinces de Kinshasa, Kongo Central et Kasaï.
The main activities of INTER-ACTIONS are:
- the fight against drug addiction among adolescents and young adults;
- prevention against drugs and narcotic drugs in adolescents and young adults;
- the promotion of sexual and reproductive health and reproductive rights in adolescents and young adults;
- promotion of WASH (Water, Hygiene, and Sanitation);
- the fight against sexual and gender-based violence;
- the empowerment of unemployed
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.