CRC envisions a Tanzanian society in which all community groups enjoy gender equality and they are free of Gender Based Violence.
Mission statement of CRC is to advocate for the human rights of Gender Based Violence survivors through legal aid, counseling, and the use of community groups and media engagement for the interest of majority.
- To advocate for women and children’s rights by conducting awareness raising activities for cultural, policy and legal changes/transformation in the society.
- CRC is dedicated to respond to various forms of GBV by provision of legal aid, counseling, and education services to GBV survivors without gender discrimination.
- CRC believes in reunification and reconciliation of families and negotiation among infected and affected parties.
- Strengthen the capacity of Tanzanian women partners through empowering strategies on social, political and economic aspects.
- Mainstreaming gender issues through participatory training and accessing and controlling resources.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.