The WCTU is a non-partisan, non-denominational, non-profit organization.
("Woman’s" in the organization name means each individual woman makes a commitment to total abstinence.)
The WWCTU aims are:
* To strengthen preventative work in regard to all kinds of addictive substances
* To protect the family
* To encourage women to join in temperance work
* To promote equality in civil rights
* To promote international peace and understanding
* To protect the home and community
* To build public sentiment for sobriety
* To promote good citizenship
* To instill Christian principles into the character of our children
* To inform society about the values of total abstinence by providing scientific facts concerning the nature and effects of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs
* To promote just and fair laws
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.