The eye opener started as a humanitarian service by the founder Mrs. Margaret K Julius (then Miss Margaret Moses) who is well noted in the community in Kaduna State from 2001 to date as meeting the need of the less privileged and gathering the youth and women in the community for counseling, teaching and encouragement for the betterment of their lives: Forty two people joined the Eye Opener in 2016.
- To advocate peace and unity,
- To encourage and inspire the hopeless and heart broken.
- To nourish the hungry.
- To Reform, Rehabilitate, Train and empower the DRUG ADDICTS .
- To give vision and purpose to those whose lives are meaningless and lack direction.
- To encourage the girls child education
- To Advocate child spacing to reduce mortality of women
- Reach out to schools on early warning early respond of drugs abuse
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.