Willing & caring hands foundation is a non-governmental organisation, founded and incorporated with the Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal Republic of Nigeria in May 2012
WICAF believes in the worth and dignity of the human life and communities;- hence is dedicated to enhancing it through sustainable Health Care, Economic Empowerment, Educational Support, Environment and Social Justice to people in resource constrained and vulnerable communities.
VISION: Enhancing sustainable livelihood of individuals and communities
MISSION: Working with communities to end social injustice and poverty, promote access to good health care, enhance lifelong learning, advance knowledge and strengthen communities.
• Mutual respect
• Equity and justice
• To promote access to and ensure equitable distribution of healthcare services to vulnerable communities.
• To implement sustainable programs that advance investment opportunities and lifesaving services.
• To advocate, create awareness and promote human rights and justice.
• To promote literacy and instil positive values in the community.
• Health Care/Environment
• Education/Economic Empowerment
• Social Justice
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.