PJHRF was founded as a National Level Ngo to act in different fields, Like Peace, Justice, Humanity and Relief area with aims to address issues relating to International Peace, Stability, Refugee Protection, Social and Criminal Justice, Fight Human Trafficking, Humanitarian Aids, Prosperity, Rehabilitation and Disarmament. An international humanitarian organization primarily focused on fighting hunger, delivering food assistance, and helping communities improve nutrition Humanitarian aid is material or logistical assistance provided for humanitarian purposes, typically in response to humanitarian crises including natural disasters and man-made disaster. The primary objective of humanitarian aid is to save lives, alleviate suffering, and maintain human dignity. At Justice and Care, we come together as multi-disciplinary professionals to fight human trafficking, tackling it at every level, because slavery can be ended. Advance the course of peace, by providing a platform for all interested parties and encourage free discussion on peace issues and related matters. Promote the interaction of existing peace activists and organizations and developing interpersonal skills for handling relationships and conflict constructively. Put peace into the agendas of organizations and to institutionalize peace. Provide a strong platform, based on research and sound infrastructure, for educational, community and international activities. Harness commitment and expertise, including the experience of our elders and the vitality of our youth. Liaise and partner with others working for peace
'Its objectives are to:
1. Promote an international peace that respects people’s social and cultural differences.condemn all forms of aggression and military conflicts against peoples and to denounce their instigators.
2. Contradict all forms of collective deportations and forced migration, therefore to defend and to strengthen the rights of individuals that guarantee them a home country in which they can live in peacefully and securely.
3. Contradict the production and use of all forms of weapons of mass destruction, while requesting belligerent countries to disclose information about their planted mines
4. Provide the protection to refugee’s groups and/or individuals) until a safe repatriation is made possible for them.
5. Enlighten the world opinion about environment damages and their impact on human health and quality of future generation's life.
6. Cooperate with all organizations and institutions that have similar objectives.
7. Providing humanitarian aids to places that have been inflicted by natural disasters such as the earthquakes and Floods, Sending its delegations to approach victims of conflicts and war zones in different regions.
8. We do this by assisting the State in saving lives, supporting the judiciary to bring criminal networks to justice and provide extensive care to survivors of trafficking. We also seek to influence change in policies, systems and implementation processes. We give everything to this because human trafficking must end.
9. To break the obsolete conceptions of social hindrances prevalent in the society that inhibits social growth. To uphold 'social justice' through developing a sense of social sensitivity, connectedness, and responsibility among members and surroundings.
10. Criminal justice system with the help of government agencies and institutions whose goal is to identify and catch the law-breakers and to inflict a form of punishment on them. Other goals include the rehabilitation of offenders, preventing other crimes, and moral support for victims.
11. Provide skill based training through means of partnerships and projects for peaceful living including skills and methods for conflict resolution and violence prevention.
12. Link people and organizations, interested in building a peaceful world through international communication, such as newsletters, journals, summits, international conclave, symposia and missions worldwide.
13. Promoting more peaceful, less violent society through education of children and adults.
14. Work for peace, disarmament and social justice in accordance with government concurrence across the globe.
15. Play a monitoring role regarding issues and policies relating to the objectives for peace studies.
16. Promote peace awareness actively through involvement of the media/event to promote peaceful and positive community values.
17. Model peace-making values within the framework and outside.
18. Enable and encourage technology transfer and best practice sharing between developed and developing states in order facilitate greater sustainable development among developing states and its citizens and civil society bodies.
We do charity programmes and act as a social partners for various programmes and organizations for the betterment for WOMEN, CHILD & LGBTQ
WHAT WE ARE DOING & PLANNING TO DO FOR WOMEN, CHILD & LGBTQ:
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.