Standsafe Society Against Drugs and Substance Abuse (SSADASA) is a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) established to impact society against Drug and Substance Abuse, provide solutions, and enable societal well-being. They value the gift of life and good health, hence their goal is to ensure that you stay healthy and drug-free. A healthy body guarantees a sound mind, vice versa.
- a well-informed society through the creation of mini intervention plans, sensitisation, and advocacy
- develop programmes, execute projects, and carry out health-based services to various institutional levels of the society
- provide medical and counselling aid to drug dependents through linkage to care platform
- implement care support for rehabilitated individuals through skill acquisition
- build partnerships with local and international organisations to achieve goals.
- to reduce drug and substance abuse to the barest minimum by 2030
- recovered drug abusers join in our cause against drug abuse
- a well-structured institution to facilitate drug recovery
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.