Aims and Objects:
1) To facilitate and support for the development of people and their rights
2) To empower and promote women rights
3) To promote programmes of vocational training and other beneficial programmes for the development of women, youth, and children
4) To support the livelihood and development of labour rights
5) To work against black marketing and corruption
6) To work for the protection of human rights
7) To empower individual and non-profits to raise funds for social and medical causes
This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Human rights protection volunteer association
Nayeem ur rehman
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.