Saturday, June 26th, 2021, on World Drug Day, our member, Fourth Wave Foundation, launched Project VENDA’s S.A.F.E. (Substance Abuse Free Environment) Programme in 6 districts of Kerala, India. The Hon. Governor of Kerala Shri Arif Mohammad Khan inaugurated the Online Launch of the S.A.F.E. Kerala in 6 districts.
Aligning with India’s National Action Plan for Drug Demand Reduction (NAPDDR), Project Venda© initiates the S.A.F.E. schools’ programmes in the 6 districts identified as most vulnerable. They believe the best way forward is to establish drug use prevention education in schools to ensure the safety of children.
The Forum welcomed the following speakers:
- Shri Arif Mohammad Khan – Honourable Governor of Kerala
- Mr Swarup B.R.- Vice Chairman, Stark Communications Pvt, Ltd
- Prof. Vasanthi Srinivasan – Indian Institute of Management, Banglore
- Ms. Kumari Shibulal – Founder, Shibulal Family Philantrophic Initatives
- Fr. Rubin Panthackal – Executive Director, BREADS
- Mr. Muhul Pachisia – Global Operations Leader, EY Global Delivery Services
- Mr C. Balagopal – Independent Director, The Federal Bank Ltd
Watch the full recorded Forum below!