Media are invited to follow the World Forum Against Drugs & Music Against Drugs 24-26 May at the City Conference Centre Norra Latin, Drottninggatan 71 B, Stockholm and at the main stage, Kungsträdgården
For security reasons, media representatives who want to follow all sessions at the Forum are asked to register by sending an email with full name, media (newspaper, radio, television), and contact details to
A press room is available in room 354 at the City Conference centre, where press conferences will be arranged (see below).
Sofia Modigh +46 766 27 67 60
Monday 24 May
09.15 – 09.45 Press conference with keynote speakers (Room 354)
· R. Gil Kerlikowske, Executive Director ONDCP, USA
· Maria Larsson, Minister for Public Health, Sweden
· Antonio Maria Costa, Executive Director, UNODC, Vienna
· Sven-Olov Carlsson, International President , World Federation Against Drugs
10.00-12.00 Official Opening (Main Hall, City Conference Centre)
Official opening with keynote speakers. Presentation of the first “Nils Bejerot Award” for international drug political work.
18.00 Music Against Drugs (Main stage, Kungsträdgården, Stockholm)
Göran Hägglund, Minister for Health and Social Affairs opens Music Against Drugs 2010.
Tuesday 25 May
10.15-10.45 Presentation of a new report – ”The Right of Children to be Protected from Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances” (Room 354)
· Stefan Dahlgren, lawyer, Sweden
· Elisabeth Dahlin, Secretary General of Save the Children Sweden
· Linnea Forsberg, International secretary JUNIS
Wednesday 26 May
11.30-12.00 Press conference with the WFAD Board (Room 357)
Presentation of the newly elected WFAD Board