The WFAD and the International Federation of Non-Government Organisations for the Prevention of Drug and Substance Abuse (IFNGO) invite you to participate in our upcoming webinar on the best-practices of treatment and recovery interventions in the Asian Region, as part of our Recovery series. The Asian region has a vast amount of well-experienced civil society organisations working with treatment and recovery, adopting various methods while meeting the needs posed by the pandemic.
The webinar will include a Keynote speech from Karen Peters, UNODC, and presentations by various experts from Civil Society.
- Iqbal Masud – Dhaka Ahsania Mission (DAM) – Bangladesh
- Ling Je – Chinese Association of Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment (CADAPT) – China
- Abdul Karim – Singapore Anti-Narcotics Association (SANA) – Singapore
- Asia Ashraf – Peace Inn – Pakistan
- Martin Infante – Self Enhancement for Life Foundation (SELF) – Philippines
We invite you to partake in this promising webinar on 31.03.2021 from 16:00-18:00 GMT+8 (10:00-12:00 CEST) (find your time zone via the timezone converter) which will provide various opportunities to ask questions to our speakers.