WFAD welcomes you to the third webinar in our Recovery series, on January 20th at 14:00-16:00 CET. Hosted together with EURAD, RUN, San Patrignano, Narcotics Anonymous, Projecto Hombre, and European Federation Therapeutic Communities.
This webinar will highlight the Positive Learning Outcomes within Recovery Interventions in Times of COVID-19. Five proclaimed speakers, from organisations working closely with recovery in Europe, will share their experiences and creative developments towards the continuation to support recovery for everyone. Besides highlighting their best-practices, the speakers will also elaborate on the challenges that arose. These examples aim to shed light in these darker days and show that every challenge offers new opportunities.
The following speakers will take the floor during the webinar:
- Monica Barzanti – San Patrignano
- Lyndsey Wilson-Hague – Phoenix Futures Scotland
- Phaedon Kaloterakis – European Federation of Therapeutic Communities
- Boro Goic – Celebrate Recovery
- Petra – Narcotics Anonymous Sweden, Public Relations
Register via the following link to attend: Meeting Registration – Zoom